Dhirendra Krishna Shastri is widely recognized for his commitment to encouraging Indian culture & heritage as well as his guidance in spiritual matters. He has taken a leading part in several cultural and social initiatives that aim to promote socialization as well as spiritual well-being.
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri Biography (धीरेंद्र कृष्ण शास्त्री)
The Bageshwar Dham Sarkar, a well-known religious attraction in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh, is overseen by Dhirendra Krishna Shastri, who additionally serves as its maharaja. Popularly known as Bageshwar Wale Maharaj, Pandit Krishan Shastri. He is an excellent student and a skilled storyteller of the Bhagwat Mahapuran, who can read the thoughts of others without them having to utter a word as they continue addressing the problem. He spreads Sanatan Dharma and, by the blessings of Lord Balaji, Shastri understands people’s minds.
Dhirendra Shastri Early life
He, often referred to as Bageshwar Dham Sarkar, Bageshwar Baba, was born in the Madhya Pradesh (MP) village of Gadha in the Chhatarpur District. Dhirendra Shastri was born on July 4, 1996, based on Bageshwar Dham Sarkar’s official YouTube channel. His horoscope indicates that he is a Cancer sign.
Dhirendra Shastri Physical appearance
Dhirendra’s height is 5 feet 8 inches. Dhirendra Krishna’s weight is approximately 65 kg. He will turn 28 on July 4, 2022. Dhirendra Krishna Shastri age is 27 years old. Dhirendra Shastri has dark eyes. The color of Dhirendra Shastri’s hair is black.
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri’s Professional Life
Dhirendra Krishna (धीरेंद्र कृष्ण शास्त्री) performed the first narration of Shrimad Bhagwat Katha at a village close to his residence in 2009. Then Dhirendra started delivering kathas at the ‘Bageshwar Dham’, where he progressively won the trust of the populace. Because of his extensive knowledge of Hindu classics & his intriguing and motivating addresses, Dhirendra Shastri swiftly became an audience sensation. Dhirendra has built an extensive fan base over the years, both in India as well as the rest of the world.
Dhirendra Shastri Education
His village’s government-run school was where Dhirendra received his education. He completed his Bachelor of Arts at the local institution. Dhirendra Krishna Shastri’s interest in Hinduism’s heavenly knowledge grew after his graduation, and he started to teach people about Hinduism’s gods through reading the Ramayana, Mahabharata, and Bhagavata Puan.
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri’s Parents
Ram Karpal Garg & Saroj Garg are the father & mother of Shri Dhirendra Shastri, respectively. Additionally, Bhagwan Das Garg is the name of Dhirendra Krishna Shastri’s grandfather. The grandfather of Pandit Dhirendra Shastri was an excellent scholar. He was a close friend of Nirmohi Akhara. In the eyes of Pandit Dhirendra, his grandfather served as his mentor. He was the one who taught Dhirendra how to delve into the Bhagavad Gita as well as the Ramayana.
What Makes Dhirendra Shastri Famous?
Masses of followers bring their issues to Bageshwar Dham every day, where Balaji offers assistance. Dhirendra Shastri receives all of the glory for making Bageshwar Dham famous as well as well-known. Dhirendra Krishna plays with people’s psychological difficulties, which is the reason why he is thought of as special. He is reported to have healed people on a number of occasions using his alleged powers.
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri Fees
There are a lot of controversies surrounding the charges of Dhirendra Shastri. As per those sources, pandit Dhirendra Shastri charges 10-15 thousand per katha. However there is no official confirmation on these claims and none of Shastriji’s team members have approved this fact.
He has delivered lectures & talks on Hindu philosophy & spirituality in several nations, including the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, and Singapore. Dhirendra Shastri routinely addresses Hindu events and gatherings in India. His known worldwide for his enlightening & uplifting lectures on a broad spectrum of subjects associated with Hinduism and spirituality. Dhirendra Shastri has delivered lectures on the Bhagavad Gita as well as the Ramayana, and Mahabharata, along with other Hindu classics, analyzing their lessons in a manner that is relevant to modern times. While highlighting the need to have an adequate and meaningful life, He also offers advice on meditation, yoga, and other spiritual pursuits.
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri’s Marriage
In fact, Dhirendra Krishna Shastri has already told that he wants to get married so that no allegation can be leveled against him in the future. At the same time, he also said that religion and society can be served even after getting married. However, he will not give information yet.
Dhirendra Shastri Controversies
● People began discussing Dhirendra Shashtri & the siddhi he received from ‘Sri Balaji Maharaj’ when he was still young due to his sudden notoriety. A lot of people started to accuse Dhirendra Shastri of promoting superstition. On social media, an online campaign against Dhirendra Krishna concerning his talent commenced. A member of the AndhSraddha Unmulan Samit named Mr. Shyam Madhav accused him of promoting superstition and tricking people. In order to hold the court in Nagpur, he issued a Rs 30 lakh challenge, but Dhirendra Shashtri dismissed it.
● The cost of land in the area soared along with the popularity of Bageshwar Dham. Even a shop’s rent every month was raised to Rs 1 lakh. The accounts say that Dhirendra and his companions saw it as a possibility and chose to buy additional acres in the village. They initially started buying up government property that consisted of a crematorium, a pond, as well as a mountain. He even produced the legal documentation for the asset using his political clout.
Subsequently, Dhirendra also bought a community building that was originally built with panchayat financing. Several locals were reportedly intimidated by him so He was able to seize their land. When some villages refused to offer him their land, Dhirendra Krishna Shastri’s associates allegedly ran a JCB over their homes. A few of the locals even said in an interview that Dhirendra Shastri had authority due to his strong standing with the state’s elected officials.
● Numerous ‘ghar wapsi’ events have been planned by Dhirendra. He once said that the objective of ghar wapsi was to motivate Hindus who had converted to other faiths to continue practicing that religion.
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri On Social Media Accounts
Dhirendra Krishna Shastri Net Worth
Many individuals are interested in learning about Dhirendra net worth in light of all these debates. Various reports claim that Dhirendra Krishna Shastri Net Worth is 3.5 & 4 lakh rupees every month. Dhirendra Krishna Shastri’s main sources of income are his shows, contributions, YouTube channel, and the Bageshwar Dham.
● Further, Dhirendra worked with a television spiritual channel to begin airing his kathas there as well. He began getting fame in various other states in addition to his TV show.
● Dhirendra Krishna Shastri’s admirers said in an interview that Dhirendra would jot down their concerns on paper and speak to them as “antaryami” prior to listening to them. Furthermore, they revealed that Dhirendra holds the ability to drive out bad vibes from people, and that too without actually touching them.
● In an interview, the reporter called Dhirendra Baba, which he later rectified. He claimed that he was merely a kathavachak or Shastri and that he was not a sanyasi or a baba.
● His family’s situation was not ideal when Dhirendra was a child. He used to walk the roughly 5-kilometer distance to school. Dhirendra Krishna Shastri’s family had previously lived in a one-room kutcha home. A few years later his family constructed a pucca house nearby.
● Dhirendra initially narrated Shrimad Bhagwat Katha in a village in 2009 after completing his sadhana. Dhirendra Krishna started to develop popularity among people over time. At the Bageshwar, Dhirendra Krishna then began preaching kathas with his dad and grandfather.
● A number of social services are provided by Dhirendra Krishna. At the Bageshwar Dham, Dhirendra Krishna founded the Annapurna Kitchen, which offers people free meals. Dhirendra Shastri has been attempting to enhance the lives of underprivileged people and animals.
In Madhya Pradesh’s Chhatarpur district, in the village of Garha, Dhirendra Shastri brought up in a Brahmin family. Bageshwar Dham Sarkar is where Dhirendra Krishna became popular.
In his hometown of Gada, Dhirendra Shastri resided.
Pandit Dhirendra Shastri began going to Hanuman ji’s temple when he was 9 years old & views ‘Jagadguru Rambhadracharya ji’ as his spiritual guide. As his Param Guru, Dhirendra Shastri regards Hanuman Ji. Hanuman Dada, in Dhirendra Krishna Shastri’s opinion, is with him at all times.
As of right now, Dhirendra Shastri is single and working in social service. Though Dhirendra Shastri just sees Jaya Kishori ji as his sister, there are rumors that Dhirendra Shastri is planning to wed her. Although Dhirendra Krishna does want to have an arranged marriage in the future.
Also, Read About-