Nothing is worse than an iPhone disabled message on your screen. Fortunately, you can unlock a disabled iPhone with complete guide.
Your “iPhone is disabled” message on the phone screen is a scary situation. disabled iPhone can be due to several reasons, and the iPhone never compromises users’ security. But, ofcourse, this message makes you anxious and uneasy.
Now the question is how to unlock disabled iPhone? Fortunately, you can unlock the iPhone disabled by trying safe and quick fixes. So, sway all your worries as you’ve landed at the right place. This article will discuss all the tried and tested methods. So, let’s have a look!
Part 1: The Common Reasons Leading to Disabled iPhone
The most common reason leading to disabled iPhone are:
- You may have accidentally typed the wrong password several times. It’s the most common occurrence. In panic mode, users tend to forget the passcode and enter the wrong passcodes several times.
- The iPhone security system locks the phone for a few minutes or permanently disables it.
- The other reason can be someone is trying to break into your iPhone. With several failed attempts, they might have disabled your iPhone. In either case, you should know how to unlock a disabled iPhone.
- Lastly, it can be due to severe hardware or software glitches. It’s a rare scenario, but you can visit your nearest Apple store for this problem.
Part 2: What are the Problems Faced by a Disabled iPhone
An iPhone disabled is equal to a non-functional phone. You can only dial emergency numbers like Ambulance, Fire Help, Police Stations. This error will not let you access phone data, contacts, media, or crucial information. So the only answer you need at the moment is how to unlock a disabled iPhone?
So, it’s time to explore the best methods to unlock your iPhone.
Part 3: Easy and Effective Ways to Unlock Disabled iPhone
3.1 Restore Your iPhone with iTunes
If your iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes. Yes, to do so, you can follow these steps.
- Connect your disabled iPhone to the PC. It should be the device you have synced your iPhone previously too.
- Now, Open iTunes on the computer.
- Then, tap on Summary on the left side after clicking on the iPhone icon.
- Now hit Back up Now to create a new iTunes backup.
- Finally, click on Restore Now. Follow the crucial instructions on the computer.
- After successful restoration, your iPhone will be clean as a new device. Now iOS Assistant will ask you to Restore From iTunes backup. Select the latest backup for your iPhone.
In case you have never synced iPhone with iTunes:
In this case, you will notice some errors. After launching iTunes and connecting to iTunes, follow these steps :
- Put your iPhone to recovery mode
- Search your iPhone in iTunes; when you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.
This will unlock your disabled iPhone. Yes, this is one of the methods, but iTune is heavy and crashes a lot. Not to mention, if you’re an iTunes user, you know how confusing the application is.
3.2 Unlock Your iPhone With iCloud
If iTunes doesn’t solve your purpose, the question arises how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes? Yes, you can unlock an iPhone disabled with the help of iCloud. To unlock your iPhone:
- On the browser of your computer, open iCloud.
- Now, provide your Apple ID and password to access your account.
- Go for All devices at the top of the screen.
- Select your disabled iPhone.
- Click Erase, and then Confirm Erase.
Now, enter your Apple ID and password to authenticate. Now, the new iPhone setup process will initiate. Continue with it or download the latest iCloud backup anytime you wish.
Yes, this is a hack to unlock your disabled iPhone, but you must remember your Apple ID and password. And the process is complicated and may not turn out successful for some users.
3.3 Use Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (iOS)
Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock is a superb unlocking tool that best solves the iPhone disabled issue. Without much delay, let’s explore all the steps so that you can unlock your phone instantly:
- On your computer, launch Dr. Fone. Now, on the home screen of the application, select Screen Unlock.
- Connect your disabled iPhone to the computer with the help of a compatible USB or lightning cable.
- The software will automatically identify your device.
- Now, click on Unlock iOS Screen.
- After successful iPhone detection, you have to activate iPhone DFU mode.
- Now, enter correct information like iPhone model, firmware version, etc.
- This information will let software instantly download firmware updates for your disabled iPhone.
- After successful completion, click on Unlock Now.
Now type the confirmation code from the on-screen instructions for a successful unlocking.
These simple steps will unlock your disabled iPhone within minutes. This is the best method as there is no fear of data breaches or hardware or software failure.
Part 4: Features and Pros of Using Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock
- Dr. Fone – Screen Lock (iOS) will not cause any damage to your iOS firmware.
- After completing the DR. Phone Screen Unlock process, the application will ask, “Are you happy with the results?” If your answer is no, it will repeat the process.
- This toolkit also resolves iPhone stuck in the recovery loop, blue screen of death, and more.
- It’s very user-friendly with basic few-step procedures.
- This toolkit can effectively create a new Apple ID if you have forgotten your Apple ID.
- It removes all types of screen unlock, 4 or 6 digit passcode, Touch ID, Face ID, Screen Time Passcode.
The iPhone disabled is undoubtedly a troublesome situation as you can’t access your phone. But, all the methods discussed above are effective and tested. So, try all the hacks, and if you want a single sure solution go for Dr. Fone – Screen Unlock (iOS). It is very safe and easy to use. I hope you will find the answer in this article and the issue will resolve successfully.