What Is the Dubai Tourist Visa?
A tourist visa is for those not eligible for a visa on arrival or visa-free entry to the UAE. Females below 18 are not eligible to apply for this visa unless they travel with their parents.
A Dubai Tourist Visa is a short-term visa, meaning the visa is only valid for a short period. You should also know that if you stay longer than your visa expiry date, you will get a fine. You can apply for a Dubai tourist visa if you are going for tourism, visiting friends and family, or even recreational purposes.
What Are the Different Dubai Tourist Visas?
There are different types of visas you can apply for. You need to make sure the visa you apply for suits your purpose of travel. The different visas Indian citizens can apply for are:
– 14-Day Single Entry Visa: If you wish to travel to Dubai for a short trip, you can apply for this UAE visa for Indians and stay in the country for a maximum of 14 days.
– Short-Term Single-Entry Visa: This UAE Tourist Visa allows you to enter and exit Dubai once and stay for the duration of the visa’s validity period, which is 30 days.
– Short-Term Multiple Entry Visa: This UAE Tourist Visa allows you to enter and exit Dubai multiple times during your visa validity, which is 30 days.
– Long-Term Single-Entry Visa: This visa allows you to enter and exit Dubai once and stay for a maximum of 90 days.
– Long-Term Multiple Entry Visa: This visa allows you to enter and exit Dubai multiple times during your visa validity, which is 90 days.
How Do I Get a Dubai Tourist Visa?
There are different ways you can apply for the Dubai Tourist Visa. You can get your Dubai Tourist Visa from India through other services, agencies, or online portals. For example, you can get a Dubai Tourist Visa valid for 30 days yourself or can obtain a Visit Visa from a hotel or a travel company. I’ll discuss each way you can apply next.
Step-By-Step Guides for Obtaining Your Dubai Tourist Visa Application Approved in UAE
There are three ways you can apply for your Dubai Tourist visa:
– Apply For Tourist Visa Yourself
– Dubai Tourist Visa for Indians Through Airlines
– Dubai Tourist Visa for Indians Through Agencies and Hotel
Apply For Tourist Visa Yourself
You can use several methods to apply for a Dubai visa from India. Since the majority of these are only available online, you can apply from the convenience of your home. These are the online sources you can use to apply for a visit visa to Dubai:
– Atlys: With Atlys, you can apply for your Dubai tourist visa online in a few simple steps without leaving your house. The app can sort out minor details for you, such as scanning the documents, and you can pay for your UAE visa online without any payment problems. In addition, when applying through Atlys, you’ll receive your UAE visa within 30 minutes.
– The Identity and Citizenship (ICA) eChannels portal: Individuals and businesses registered in the UAE can apply online for a new Dubai tourist visa or renew an existing one through the eChannels platform. Individuals and businesses must register before they can apply. It should be noted that you can use the eVisa in the UAE at the entrance port without placing the original visa there before the sponsor’s arrival.
– VFS: You must download the forms and apply for the visa by submitting your complete Dubai visa application form at the Visa Application Centre in person or by your representative.
Dubai Tourist Visa for Indians Through Airlines
Each airline has specific requirements you must meet for them to arrange an Indian visa for Dubai. Flying with them is one of the requirements. You can use their websites to apply for a visa after purchasing your travel ticket. Airlines that provide visa services include:
Visit the Etihad Airways website and select “Apply for UAE visa” to start. You will then be redirected to a different website, where you must select the kind of UAE visa you wish to apply for—in this instance, the Dubai Tourist Visa.
The next step is to complete the application form (including all pertinent information) and upload the appropriate files, such as your passport, passport photo, and travel ticket. Finally, you need to wait for your visa while paying the application payments online using a secure channel.
Suppose you’re using Emirates to go to or through Dubai. In that case, applying for and receiving your UAE visa entirely online is possible without having your passport physically stamped. After booking your Emirates flight, go to Manage your booking to apply for your UAE visa.
Residents and nations from all over the world can apply for visas online.
Only travelers with a confirmed Emirates booking, a valid Emirates ticket, and an itinerary that includes the requested time in Dubai will be eligible for this service. One ticket (PNR) must contain both the itinerary into and out of Dubai, and Emirates must operate all flights.
This can be a little difficult. You may not be able to apply for the visa online through their website. Alternatively, you should speak with a local travel shop to see if they can assist you with your Dubai tourist visa application. Sadly, very few travel shops can assist you with your application for a Dubai visa, so make sure you contact to receive all the necessary details.
Just like with FlyDubai, you can’t apply online through the website. Instead, you need to contact the Air Arabia sales center near you. When you contact them, they’ll tell you everything you need to know about applying for the Dubai Tourist Visa through Air Arabia.
Dubai Tourist Visa for Indians Through Agencies and Hotels
The UAE’s licensed travel agents and hotels can arrange a Dubai tourist visa for Indians. To do so, you must purchase the ticket and maintain a hotel reservation with the specific hotel.
For any vacation packages offered to the UAE in association with a regional tour operator, you can also get in touch with travel companies in your nation. By doing this, you can be certain that you’ve paid for your vacation and that everything in Dubai is planned for you. In addition, the travel companies can help you and apply for a visa on your behalf.
It is crucial to confirm the legitimacy of the travel brokers you are working with. Until you are certain that the tour operator is who they claim to be, don’t provide money or copies of your official documents.
What Are the Required Documents for A Dubai Tourist Visa?
You’ll need to provide certain travel documents while you apply for your visa. These documents include:
– A valid passport.
– A duly filled Dubai visa application form.
– Two-color passport-size photographs on white background.
– Proof of return flight tickets.
– Proof of accommodation like hotel reservations.
– Proof of travel insurance that covers the stay of your trip.
– Proof that you have enough funds to cover your trip, like bank statements.
– Proof that you paid the visa fee.
How Long Does It Take to Process a Dubai Tourist Visa?
It takes about 3-5 business days to process your Dubai Tourist Visa. This does not include weekends or public holidays.
The Best and Most Convenient Ways to Submit Your DTVA Application in UAE
The top three ways to apply for your Dubai Tourist visa in UAE are:
– Apply through Atlys.
– Apply for the visa yourself, as I’ve mentioned above.
– Apply for the visa through airlines or hotel agencies.
Now you know everything you need to know about the Dubai Tourist Visa for Indians. Make sure you have all the documents you’ll need for the visa application. Happy travels!